Friday, October 29, 2010

Weekend Chill Out

With all my China themed posts this week I thought it only fitting to continue the theme into the Weekend Chill Out with David Bowie's "Little China Girl". Also notice the music video was filmed in Sydney, on the harbour, Chinatown and the Northern Beaches.

I stumble into town just like a sacred cow
Visions of swastikas in my head
Plans for everyone
It's in the white of my eyes

My little China Girl
You shouldn't mess with me
I'll ruin everything you are
I'll give you US Treasury Bills
I'll give you eyes of blue
I'll give you the means to rule the world

And when I get excited
My little China Girl says
Oh baby just you shut your mouth

PS: When I worked in Hong Kong in the nineties I used to hang out with editor of the China edition of a famous French fashion magazine, she wore blue contact lenses and spoke flawless French, must have been a Bowie fan ~ très étrange, très sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment