Friday, October 28, 2011

Weekend Chillout

With this week dominated by the Euro rescue summit I have chosen a song apt for the French farce and German comedy. I must admit I agree with Max Keiser's assessment of this week's decisions, the fixes come up with are akin to fixing a flat tyre by just re-inflating it, or in the case with Greece 50% inflating it. The clowns are defiantly on centre stage. I suppose it could be worse, at least the fat woman hasn't started singing yet.

Sally Ann Howes ~ Send in the Clowns
 
Isn't it rich?
Are we a pair?
Me here at last on the ground,
You in mid-air.
Send in the clowns.

Don't you love farce?
My fault I fear.
I thought that you'd want what I want.
Sorry, my dear.
But where are the clowns?
Quick, send in the clowns.
Don't bother, they're here.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment