Monday, August 20, 2012

Nancy Grace says Silver Owners Crazy, Lonely, Rich, White Guys

This is one of the funniest videos I have come across in ages, and Yanks wonder why the rest of the world laughs at them.

To set the record straight silver buyers are not in my experience Crazy, Lonely, White guys. I mostly sell gold and silver to intelligent, hard working, non-white men and women with their partners and kids in tow. Most crazy, lonely, white guys I come across in my life are invested in paper instruments, such as shares, term deposits and bonds.

Aug 19, 2012 by TruthNeverTold

"First they ignore you, then the MOCK you, then they fight you and then you win." - Gandhi

1 comment:

  1. That means she is frustrated that she cant get a Single, rich, white guy, so she calls them Crazy. She has been rejected.

    ReplyDelete