Friday, January 11, 2013

Weekend Chillout - Shooting Stars

I am defiantly in need of a chillout this weekend as I am still feeling a bit rattled by the probable hit on Keith Ratliff. Also I would like to make amends for not thanking the several clients that rang ABC Bullion mid last year asking about me when I took a short holiday and for reasons explained here I didn't update this blog for 3 days. I particularly liked the guy who rang in asking if I had been "black bagged" by ASIO - thanks mate, it gave me a laugh at the time, but now it kind of worries me.




At times I dread my now and envy where I've been
Cos that's when quiet wisdom takes control
At least I've got a story no-one's told

I finally learned to say
Whatever will be will be
I've learned to take
The good, the bad and breathe
Cos although we like to know what life's got planned
No-one knows if shooting stars will land

These days it feels naïve to put your faith in hope
To imitate a child falling backwards on the snow
Cos that's when fears will usually lead you blind
and now I try to under-analyse.


No comments:

Post a Comment