Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Gold hits all time high in Indian Rupees

From The Times of India

Original source

NEW DELHI: Scaling a new peak, gold prices on Monday touched all time record of Rs 31,400 per 10 grams in the bullion market here on strong cues from global markets.

Traders said gold registered gains for the seventh trading session in a row, rising by Rs 100, on sustained buying by stockists amid rally in overseas market.

The investors were also seen shifting funds from melting equities to firming bullion, they added.

1 comment:

  1. What happended in Novemeber? There was a 20% drop and 20% increase a total of 40% variance. It looks like money junkies had something to do with it.