Saturday, September 18, 2010

Weekend Chill out

This week in the weekend chill out we bring you probably the greatest ever song dedicated to the follies of fiat money creation and excess credit.

You may find yourself living in a shotgun shack
You may find yourself in another part of the world.
You may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile.
You may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife.
You may ask yourself: well... how did I get here?
You may ask yourself Where is that large automobile?
You may tell yourself This is not my beautiful house!
You may tell yourself This is not my beautiful wife!
You may ask yourself What is that beautiful house?
You may ask yourself Where does that highway lead to?
You may ask yourself Am I right?... Am I wrong?
You may say to yourself My God!... what have I done?
Once in a lifetime...




No comments:

Post a Comment