Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Building What?

Whilst this blog is primarily meant to be about precious metals & economics, I feel it at times one needs to peer behind the curtain, as Dorothy did in the Wizard of OZ, to see if our view of reality is true or a mirage. As the WTC Building 7 truth movement is starting to go mainstream (as seen by the TV ad below) I thought I would share some info I posted on my other blog earlier this year.

----------/----------

A brilliant essay on the destruction of World Trade Center 7 by Prof. David Griffin. Read it here ---> Building What?

Then ask yourself what would happen if the truth about what happened on 9/11 became more widely known - what affect would that have on the world's view of the USA, on the US$ and subsequently on the price of Silver & Gold in US$ ?

US TV Ad


Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment