Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Gary Gensler on the Commodity Futures Trading Commission oversight of commodity futures

Notice that when Gary G mentions Gold and Silver in the one sentence, which he did several times, he says "Silver and Gold" in that order. That is very odd, the natural, learned way to say the names of both metals in the one thought is "Gold and Silver". Gee even me the massive silver bug can't automatically reverse the order when speaking in a conversation. The clients I speak to at ABC Bullion 99 times out 100 say "Gold and Silver", it is so rare to hear the order reverse I remark on it if I ever hear it. It is like saying "Cheese and Chalk" instead of "Chalk and Cheese". So for Gary G to say "Silver and Gold" makes me think that SILVER is giving him nightmares - what we fear is always front of mind, even if don't consciously think about those fears.

I suspect he also has a fear of CDSs as well as he mentions them excessively in the interview.



No comments:

Post a Comment