Friday, June 7, 2013

Weekend Chillout - Trying to fit in

I thought I would take the piss out of myself this week for the chillout. For those who did not come in contact with me this week I am having to wear a "moon boot" and use crutches after falling down some stairs last week and fracturing the ankle bone in one foot (although I did convince one of my clients this week that it was a sex injury). I am trying to make the best of the situation; hey I got a seat on the bus all week and I am taking perverse pleasure in randomly crashing into people - so far I have taken out two expensive suits (hopefully bankers, I do working the bank HQ section of Sydney) that thought they owned the footpath, and more enjoyably the annoying bugger that blocks the doorway to my office building handing out pamphlets. My foot might be sore but my shoulders are just fine :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment